Saturday, May 21, 2005
bought a pair of expensive earrings. (9.90) How stupid of me! There's a cheaper one that costs 4.90 only . But it didnt have the colour i want. Is there's a contradiction here? - i regret buying it but i still like it. Sad to say, that's the only thing that i bought today. Before I forget, i went out with my mum today for shopping. (mother and daughter bonding time. hahaz)
after that we went for church service. Then we had a good and YUMMY dinner *burp* cos there's mai pian xia. I was figuring out how to use the chopsticks because I still cant use it the proper way. So if u are reading this entry , tag my board and tell me if u know how to use the chopsticks the proper way.
Tomorrow have to wake up 6am for big walk. So, tata!
[contradicting]
11:25 PM