Sunday, September 10, 2006
juz felt like blogging..so here am i
didnt really felt like bloggin abt the class chalet. although i had enjoyed it.
goin to clean up my messy bedroom after i have blogged.
this holidays so filled with activities. 2 chalets, accessories biz, cleaning up of my bedroom, more DIY stuff to do on my own, a/cting software course.
I also hope more people will view our norigaecube. and hopefully buy something.
I read through my personal diary recently and i realised it is a really good way to reminisce. I was very childish and my language was rather bad. My language now isnt that good too...
After talkin to Jo, i have a very good advice for guys. Do not tell the girl that u like her or interested in her. Juz ask her out for a date. And pay for the first date. I think zt is the only guy who reads my blog leh. so zt, tell the guys.
time to clean up my bedroom... i think i want to watch kou koukyoushi. oops addicted.
[contradicting]
9:11 PM